Facil is looking for a Chief Accountant to support the Finance Department in Toluca, Mexico.
As Chief Accountant you are the advisor for your accounting team. You have full accounting responsibility and are in charge of tax administration.
You will oversee all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable activities and also support the team with coding, verifying and processing of invoices.
Making sure the reconciliations of bank transactions are done correctly and monitoring the payment transactions will be on your task list.
As part of an international team the reporting is key: you will support the cash flow reporting, month-end and year-end reporting and assist during internal and external audits if needed.
An EPR system is used to manage the accounting and reporting flow and you will be the key user interface with ICT concerning this accounting system.
You will apply and safeguard the Facil values in the daily operations and support the implementation of the company’s operational plan.
The Chief Accountant reports directly to the Finance Manager.
- Bachelor degree or equal by experience
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting is required
- High accuracy level & good planning skills
- Attention for confidentiality and integrity
- Team player & ability to work independently
- Organizational & problem solving skills
- Customer focus & flexible mind-set
- Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- ERP (SAP) experience is a plus
FACIL offers a competitive salary and a benefits package on top of a challenging international environment where you can grow and develop your competences.
To apply, please submit and send your updated English CV to email@example.com