Facil Asia is looking for a Fastener Engineer in Vietnam.
Your main tasks are to manage and support fastener related issues, assist the customer (on-site) in solving joint problems and develop or improve fastener applications together with the rest of our international Engineering team. You support our customer in their technical objectives, keep them up to date about the cost and timing of possible solutions and support them in their processes that are related to our fasteners. You manage and follow up on new projects and ensure a correct schedule, progress and communication. You support the bill of material part count, propose standardization possibilities and report on the simplified bill of material cost.
Apart from taking a leading role in this specific project, you will also support our other Facil departments with your technical expertise when needed.
- Master or bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or equal by experience
- Several years of engineering experience in the automotive sector
- Fastener knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of the automotive quality standards is a plus (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, G8D)
- Project experience and experienced to work in cross functional international teams is a plus
- Customer focus, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player & ability to work independently
- Used to working with deadlines & flexible mind-set
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Flexible in work time and prepared to travel globally
Interested in working and growing in an international environment?
Facil is the company for you!
Besides an international atmosphere with lots of growing opportunities, Facil offers a training programme based upon your individual competences and an attractive remuneration package.
We are interested in talking to ambitious and suitable candidates.
To apply, please submit and send your updated CV to email@example.com