Facil Corporate is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to support their headquarter team in Genk, Belgium.
As the HR Coordinator you will be responsible for the recruitment of white collars in Europe and Asia. You are the liaison officer with personnel and work closely with managers to resolve employee relation issues. You perform all kinds of HR reporting (sickness, vacation, overtime, training,…) and take care of the HR administration. The coordination and safeguarding the training of employees is one of your main tasks.
As an HR coordinator you will report directly to the VP HR.
- Master or minimal bachelor degree or equal by experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources
- Recruitment experience (STAR method, assessment,…) for white collars required
- Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to confidentiality and integrity
- Positive attitude and change agent
- High accuracy level
- Good knowledge of English
Are you service oriented and customer focused?
Do you like to be challenged by global HR projects?
Facil is the company for you!
Besides an international atmosphere with lots of growing opportunity Facil offers a training program based upon your individual competences.
An attractive remuneration package is available and we are interested in talking to ambitious and suitable candidates.
To apply, please submit and send your updated CV, mentioning the function you are applying for, to email@example.com