Facil North America is looking for a Human Resources Manager to support our headquarter team in Twinsburg, OH.
As the HR Manager you will be given the opportunity to further develop your organizational skills to structure the North American entities (US and Mexico) according to global corporate standards while allowing them to maintain their own local professional culture.
Your well-honed people management skills are an immense asset to help this organization and its employees reach higher levels in line with global corporate guidelines.
Additionally you will receive the freedom to coordinate and practice all operational HR aspects such as benefits, payroll, recruitment and competence & training management.
Your role can be regarded as that of a business partner who knows what it takes to run a profitable organization and who can balance the soft side of HR with the practical aspects of a competitive professional environment.
As an HR manager you will report directly to the President of Facil NA and functionally to the Vice President HR located in Belgium.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record in HR in an international environment
- Excellent people management skills
- An HR generalist with decision making abilities
- Experience with working in a matrix structure is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic approach and willingness to ‘make it happen’
- Experience with Mexican labor law is a plus
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus
Are you service oriented and customer focused?
Do you like to be challenged by global HR challenges?
Facil is the company for you!
Besides an international atmosphere with lots of growing opportunity Facil offers a training program based upon your individual competences.
An attractive remuneration package is available and we are interested in talking to ambitious and suitable candidates.
To apply, please submit and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org