Facil Asia is looking for a Operations Manager to support our branch in Bangkok, Thailand.
As a Operations Manager we expect you to take care of the supply chain of the branch. You manage and safeguard customer relations and satisfaction concerning supply chain.
Overseeing the daily operations of the warehouse is one of your main tasks. You are responsible for managing, motivating and training the warehouse staff. You will evaluate their performance and create the personnel planning. You will manage, organize and optimize warehouse processes (the shipping, receiving, and storing of material). On top you are responsible for the correct registration of inventory movements, oversee and inventory discrepancies and look for optimizations.
As Operations Manager you align the cooperation between the warehouse and the material planners. You manage and follow-up together with the material planners that orders are placed and scheduled with suppliers in due time and that customer demand is processed and analysed in due time.
You will report directly to the General Manager in Thailand.
- Bachelor degree or equal by experience
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in a management function is required, preferably in the automotive sector or in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of supply chain processes and ERP systems is a plus
- Good analytical, organizational and administration skills
- Team player but also able to work independently
- Stress resistant and pro-active
- Hands on, result driven and persistent
- Service minded, customer focused and flexible
- Good knowledge of English
Are you customer focused and eager to work in operational logistic environment?
Working with deadlines and achieving goals together with the team attracts you?
Then this is the perfect job for you!
Besides an international atmosphere with lots of growing opportunity Facil offers a training program based upon your individual competences.
An attractive remuneration package is available and we are interested in talking to ambitious and suitable candidates.
To apply, please submit and send your updated English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org