Facil Europe is currently looking for a Purchasing Assistant to support the Purchasing team in our headquarters in Genk.
As Purchasing Assistant you will mainly support in requesting prices from our suppliers and making sure we receive them in time. You will coordinate and communicate between our purchasing team, our sales team and our external contacts. Furthermore you will support our purchasing team in a range of activities: data entry and analysis, new part setup, portal contact maintenance, maintaining the parts and supplier database, update price and order databases, … You set up intercompany transfer contracts and review, manage and archive customer documents.
We are looking for a high potential!
You will report directly to our Purchasing Manager and will work closely together with our other (international) departments.
- Master degree or equal by experience
- A first experience is a plus, preferably in the automotive sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, stress-resistant and structured mindset
- Mental flexibility, multitasker
- Customer oriented team player with a positive attitude
- A good command of English is necessary, other languages are a plus
Are you communicative, analytical and internationally minded?
Ready for a challenging function in a growing international environment?
Facil might be the company for you!
Besides our international atmosphere, growth opportunities and individual training plan based on your competences, we also offer an attractive remuneration package.
To apply, please submit and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org