Facil Europe is looking for Quality Coordinator / Fastener Engineer to support the quality department at our Gothenburg, Sweden location.
As a Quality Coordinator / Fastener Engineer you will be the liaison with the different suppliers and customers. You will support and implement the product quality and quality processes together with the rest of the team. You support fastener related issues and assist the customer in solving joint problems You are responsible for implementing, monitoring and maintaining the execution of the Facil Management System and you are the promoter and coach of the FMS philosophy. The supervision and management of the responsibilities of the Quality Inspectors is one of your tasks. You will manage rework and scrapping of NOK products and block and releasing parts. Support the internal audit process and perform supplier audits is also an important part of your responsibilities.
You report directly the branch manager in Gothenburg and functionally to the Quality and Engineering Manager located in Genk, Belgium.
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical background or equal by experience
- Experience in the automotive sector and knowledge of fasteners is a plus
- Experience with internal and external audits is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Hands-on mentality and stress resistant
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player but also able to work independently
- High quality mindset and customer focus
- Pro-active and solution oriented
- Good spoken and written knowledge of English
Does working for a young, dynamic company attract you?
Does solving technical issues and customer contacts give you energy?
Then this is the perfect job for you!
Besides an international atmosphere with lots of growing opportunities, Facil offers a training program based upon your individual competences and an attractive remuneration package.
We are interested in talking to ambitious and suitable candidates.
To apply, please submit and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org