Facil pioneered the full-service concept for fastening technologies; our services span the early concept and design phase throughout the product’s entire lifecycle, allowing us to minimize the complexity and costs across the entire fastener and C-parts value chain. We are always looking for passionate, talented people to become part of our Global Facil Family. Our dedicated team of Fasteneers are entrepreneurial, highly motivated by change and innovation, and focused on connecting with the dreams of our customers to consistently deliver the highest value possible at all times.
Our POP Managers are responsible for directing, coordinating, and managing their team(s) to sustainably optimize operational efficiency and effectiveness while simultaneously ensuring the customer receives the highest level of service. Additionally, the POP Manager ensures that standards of performance are met and/or exceeded, creating plans for improvement when appropriate. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager and communicates with other departments as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison to the customer and FACIL and report any changes in production rates, manufacturing techniques, models, shop addresses, active parts, etc.
- Direct, coordinate, and manage daily personnel functions including hiring, training, employee evaluation, and the delegation of workflow responsibilities to the POP Coordinators, Supervisors, Leads, and Operators
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed by POP employees, including, but not limited to, safety standards.
- Manage and safeguard customer relations and satisfaction, addressing customer issues in a timely manner.
- Evaluate overall performance of POP program, set and communicate standards of performance, develop short- and long-term objectives for optimum performance, report on the status, and work with management to implement improvements as needed.
- Ensure inventory is properly maintained, including proper placement of parts, replenishment of parts at the point of production (min/max levels), monitoring/recording of inventory, as well as identifying potential shortages and notifying internal counterparts appropriately.
- Identify and promptly communicate any quality issues, operational concerns, or any potential issues/risks.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equal experience required.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a warehouse/production environment with at least 1 year of management/supervisory/lead experience required. Forklift experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of relevant quality standards required; experience with ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, and/or others a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including experience with conflict resolution; proven track record of building and maintaining relationships while balancing short-term needs and long-term objectives.
- Strong quantitative and analytical capabilities; ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex information and apply to practical situations.
- Proven history of personal initiative, efficiency, attention to detail, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and performing quality work within deadlines with or without supervision.
- PC proficiency required, including MS Office. Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) package is a required. Knowledge of other industry-specific or custom software is a plus.
Facil North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package. If you are a passionate, talented professional looking for a great career move and a company that continually fosters and innovates upon the entrepreneurial spirit, it is time to look at joining Facil’s Global Family.
Join our team of Fasteneers today!