We are proud to announce that Facil, the premier Full Service Provider for automotive fastening solutions, introduces a new organization structure and business model.
The Covid-19 crisis has an immense impact on our lives and on the industry. It accelerated the introduction of a new organization structure, better enabling Facil to bring bespoke added value products and services to our customers, thereby supported by solid long-term relationships with our value chain partners.
This new organization helps empowering our fasteneers to act quickly and decisively in order to bring the right solution exactly when and where it is needed. It paves the way for further breakthrough FSP services and fastening solutions.
Business Development and Business Lines deliver added value to our customers:
- Gregory Jolivel and his global business development and product sales team lead all activities related to new business. Leadership for FSP Ops Asia will also be assumed during the next period by Gregory and the Asia management team.
- Kris Reynders and his engineering team are in charge for further developing our engineering services. Our engineering competence is grouped and further deployed in the global engineering competence center to offer the best engineering solutions to our customers, solving technical problems and reducing costs.
- Denise Niesten and her supply chain team manage and develop our supply chain services, where our supply chain know how is bundled in a global competence center, thereby continuing and innovating our never stop the line supply chain solutions.
- Frank Vaes and the FSP operations team guarantee excellent operations in our close by the customer operations, ensure operational quality and take care of our key account management activities for our FSP customers. The purchasing activity is grouped in a global purchasing competence center, continuously striving for the best sourcing and parts solutions.
Corporate functions ensure that Facil fasteneers can thrive:
- The Facil CFO Mark Govaerts and his business excellence team provide business intelligence, ensure compliance and deploy a performant ICT backbone.
- The strategy office is led by Stijn Moons. The strategy office will ensure that our Strategic Options are deployed, solidly embedding the UN 17 Sustainable Development Goals on which Facil has committed.
- Under leadership of Evelien Ulenaers, the human capital team supports the Facil fasteneers for all matters concerning HR, organization change, internal and external communication.
We thank you for your continued support and for your valued business.
Take care of each other and stay safe!
Luc De Munck