Facil Asia is looking for a Chief Accountant to support our branch in Bangkok, Thailand.
As a Chief Accountant you will be responsible for the general accountancy and the management of specific files from A – Z of Facil Thailand. Besides that, you will also manage tax files: corporate income tax, VAT, etc. Credit management and working capital lays under your responsibility as well.
You will report the financial figures, periodic analysis and qualitative reports (monthly, quarterly, yearly) to the Managing Director of Facil Asia and Finance manager Europe & Asia in compliance with corporate deadlines to improve decision making.
Performing payroll activities is another interesting part of your job. You will also contribute pro-actively to the realization of improvement projects within the department. And on top of that you will follow-up on evolutions, trends and developments within finance in general.
You will manage a team of 2 employees and will report directly to the Finance Manager Europe & Asia, who is based in HQ Belgium.
- Bachelor Accountancy with preferably minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position in a multinational environment
- Knowledge of Thai tax, accounting and payroll legislation
- Knowledge about Thai free trade zone regulations is an asset
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP (preferably SAP)
- Business oriented / insight into business processes
- Proactive & performance driven
- Figure minded & analytical
- Planning, follow-up and coordination
- Communication skills
- Team player / cooperation
- Stress resistant
Does working with figures and deadlines attract you?
Does solving financial issues give you energy?
Then this is the perfect job for you!
An attractive remuneration package is available and we are interested in talking to ambitious and suitable candidates.
To apply, please submit and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org →