Facil Business Development is looking for an E-commerce Manager for our HQ in Genk, Belgium.
As an E-commerce Manager you will develop and deploy the Facil E-commerce strategy.
You plan and execute local market e-commerce and digital marketing activities to increase sales, grow online channels, and grow new and existing online customers. Focus is on optimizing the customer experience.
The management of the Facil website and the professional social media are also your responsibility.
You will report directly to the Business Development Director located in France.
- Master degree or equal by experience
- At least 5 years of experience with a proven track record in developing and setting up an e-commerce strategy in a B2B environment.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Data-driven problem solving and decision-making skills
- People oriented and change agent
- The will and the skill to inspire, coach and develop people
- Fluent in English (other languages are an asset)
Are you attracted by working in a highly professional, international and multi-cultural environment?
Are you energized by improving sales and optimizing the customer experience?
Then this is the perfect job for you!
An attractive remuneration package is available and we are interested in talking to ambitious and suitable candidates.
To apply, please submit and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org →