Facil Engineering Services is currently looking for a Fastener Engineer in one of our branches in Europe, to support the Engineering team.
Are you keen to support the development of automotive parts? Always wanted to assist in the launch of new automotive prototypes? Eager to follow up on the actual production line of cars and trucks at the worldwide OEM companies? Join us!
As Fasteneer in our international team, you are the central point of contact for our internal and external customers. You support them in their fastener related issues and assist in solving joint problems. If needed, you will support the customer on-site. Together with them, you develop new fastener applications and look for innovative solutions. You help the customer with reaching their technical objectives and follow up thoroughly on the fastener release process. Proposals for improvement like an advanced bill of material, standardization possibilities and technical cost reductions are welcomed with open arms. Coordinating and supporting line walks and best in class fixing are other interesting parts of your job.
You will be coordinating projects and ensuring that all launches and projects proceed as scheduled. And… at Facil we are ONE TEAM! Which means you are also happy to support our other departments, Facil processes, tools and systems with your technical expertise.
You will report directly to our Global Engineering Manager who is based in the HQ in Belgium and you will work together with international colleagues and different worldwide OEM companies.
- Master or bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or equal by experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in engineering, preferably in the automotive sector
- First experience in project management
- Knowledge of fasteners and the automotive quality standards (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, G8D) is a plus
- CAD knowledge is a plus
- Experience in working in cross functional international teams is a plus
- Good organizational, time management, risk management and decision-making skills
- Commercial skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player & ability to work independently
- Used to working with deadlines & flexible mind-set
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Flexible in work time and prepared to travel within Europe
Are you interested in working and growing in an international environment?
Then Facil is the company for you!
Besides an international atmosphere with lots of growing opportunity Facil offers a training program based upon your individual competences.
An attractive remuneration package is available and we are interested in talking to ambitious and suitable candidates.
To apply, please submit and send your updated CV, mentioning the function you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org