Facil FSP Operations & Purchasing cc is looking for a Global Purchasing Manager for our HQ in Genk, Belgium.
As a Global Purchasing Manager you will be developing and deploying the Facil Purchasing Competence Center. Global and derived local purchase strategies will be developed and implemented by you, in line with the overall company strategy for the various Facil business lines.
You will ensure sourcing of engineered and standard parts at the absolute best price on the global market through blank sourcing, supplier development, cost model and breakdowns management, supplier monitoring and a strong economic focus.
Building the best possible supplier base will be your responsibility, by means of a continuous quest for the most appropriate CTQ, B and C-suppliers, the required regional suppliers with the best TCO, as well as low volume suppliers to win low volume projects and to serve existing customers. To develop the supplier base, you will be working hard on supplier evaluation and auditing, consolidation and (not in the least) economic performance (savings).
As purchasing expert, you will provide support to the negotiations of global customer contracts. You will also follow up the global raw material evolution and its impact on the supply base.
The international Purchasing Competence Center team has about 20 employees. You will lead this team, you will attract and develop talent, offer a career track and ensure a good mix of assignments for maximal learning and motivation. On top of that you will be the company’s process, KPI, systems and tools owner for purchasing.
You will manage a spend level of 280 MIO€ and will report directly to the Managing Director FSP Operations who is based in HQ Belgium as well.
- Master degree or equal by experience
- At least 10 years of experience in purchasing (preferably in technical high volume commodities) in a leading role
- Strong negotiation, organizational and communication skills
- Analytical and people oriented, a strong business acumen and an equally strong common sense
- The will and the skill to inspire, coach and develop people
- High degree of mental flexibility, comfortable with a high workload/degree of responsibility
- Fluent in English (other languages are an asset)
- Travel is a plus to you rather than a burden (regular business trips worldwide)
Are you attracted by working in a highly professional, international and multi-cultural environment?
Do you want to work in a positive, no-nonsense ‘can do’ and ‘let’s do’ company culture in which learning and development are highly stimulated?
Then this is the perfect job for you!
An attractive remuneration package is available and we are interested in talking to ambitious and suitable candidates.
To apply, please submit and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org →