Facil FSP Ops is currently looking for a Key Account Manager located in Portland, Oregon (NA).
As Key Account Manager you will be part of a dynamic sales team. The main focus of this team is the analysis of the request for quotation from the customer. You will be in close contact with the supply base and will prepare and present the offers to the customers. Besides that you will also act as the liaison between this supply base and the internal departments and will give the maximum to service the customers.
A close cooperation with the purchasing department is key to succeed. Supporting the creation and management of purchase orders is crucial to get the right information in our system and to our supply base.
Revision and negotiation of customer contracts together with the Facil team is one of the most challenging parts of your job. The communication of these new contract within the complete organization is also one of your main responsibilities. Analyzing the customer base in order to gain more business is important as well.
Implementation and follow up of new customer projects are another interesting part of this exiting job. You execute the operational plan as part of the global sales strategy and report the status on a regular basis. While doing so you apply and safeguard the Facil values as part of a great international Facil team.
You will report directly to the Managing Director FSP Operations who is located in Belgium.
- Master or minimum bachelor degree or equal by experience
- At least 5 years of experience in sales (preferably in automotive)
- Technical interest is required. Mechanical or material knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of relevant quality standards. Act according to the relevant quality standards and the company management system (ISO 9001, IATF16949, ISO 14001 and others where applicable)
- Fluent in English (other languages are an asset)
- Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive, solution oriented and persistent
- Customer focus (internal and external)
- Good negotiation skills
- Mental flexibility
- Team player and able to work independently
- Positive attitude and dynamic
- Stress resistant
Are you customer focused and do you get enthusiast when you can turn customer problems into opportunities?
Getting in new business and achieving goals together with the team attracts you?
Then Facil is the company for you!
Besides an international atmosphere with lots of growing opportunities Facil offers a training program based upon your individual competences.
An attractive remuneration package is available and we are interested in talking to ambitious and suitable candidates.
To apply, please submit and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org