Facil Product Sales is currently looking for a Key Account Manager located in Valencia, Spain
As Key Account Manager product sales you will be part of a dynamic international sales team. The main focus of this team is to secure an excellent service to existing customer and develop new business. You will analyse the request for quotation from the customer and be in close contact with the supply base in order to prepare and present the offers to the customers. Besides that you will also act as the liaison between this supply base and the internal departments and will give the maximum to service the customers.
A close cooperation with the purchasing department is key to succeed. Supporting the creation and management of purchase orders is crucial to get the right information in our system and to our supply base.
Revision and negotiation of customer contracts together with the Facil team is one of the most challenging parts of your job. The communication of these new contract within the complete organization is also one of your main responsibilities. Analysing the customer base in order to gain more business is important as well.
Implementation and follow up of new customer projects are another interesting part of this exiting job. You execute the operational plan as part of the global sales strategy and report the status on a regular basis. While doing so you apply and safeguard the Facil values as part of a great international Facil team.
You will report directly to the Managing Director Business Development & Product Sales who is based in France.
- Master or minimum bachelor degree or equal by experience
- At least a few years of experience in sales (preferably in automotive)
- Technical interest is required. Mechanical or material knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of quality standards (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, G8D) is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package. Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Fluent in English (other languages are an asset)
- Customer service oriented (internal and external)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Stress resistant, mental flexibility
- Proactive, solution oriented and persistent
- Team player and able to work independently
- Positive attitude and dynamic
- Persistant and ambitious
- Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
Are you customer focused and do you get enthusiast when you can turn customer problems into opportunities?
Getting in new business and achieving goals together with the team attracts you?
Then Facil is the company for you!
Besides an international atmosphere with lots of growing opportunities Facil offers a training program based upon your individual competences.
An attractive remuneration package is available, and we are interested in talking to ambitious and suitable candidates.
To apply, please submit and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org