Facil FSP Operations is looking for a Manager FSP Operations NA for our HQ in Twinsburg, NA.
As a Manager FSP Ops you will be responsible for the Facil operations by managing the regional branches. You will lead local warehouse operations and in-plant operations at customer sites and will co-lead the supply chain activities (forecasting and planning, change management, traffic, international trade, lean). Supporting, initiating and leading supply chain innovation tracks and projects is part of your job.
You will be supporting the operational account management of larger customers: commercial relations, sales, quoting, detect service added value, lead business reviews. Another responsibility is supporting in defining the business plan and budget for your operations, following up the monthly reviews and KPI monitoring.
Ensuring efficiency, quality, service, cost effective management of resources and well-being of the human capital will be important at all times. You will accomplish this by leading, strengthening and developing the local teams. You will lead by example, closely following up on the day to day operations while being the local sponsor of our HIPER values.
A positive team atmosphere and an entrepreneurial attitude will be assured by you, leading to the right regional profit and loss balance and operational result focus. Furthermore, you will escalate market needs and organizational needs and be the leader of change within the team.
You will report directly to the Managing Director FSP Operations who is based in HQ Belgium.
- Master degree or equal by experience in supply chain, economics or engineering
Ability to think and work on an academic level
- Additional education like MBA, black belt, financial courses… is a plus
- Minimum 8 years of international, general management experience in a global context or company
- Experience in automotive or logistics (technical, value added) context, within the service industry
- Track record of gradually growing management responsibilities, preferably in various areas like logistics, supply chain, engineering and sales
- Customer proximity, tangible past contributions in customer relationships
- Fluent and clear expression in the English language
- Well considered and factual disposition, strong analytical skills, a willingness to probe, to go in-depth, a sound judgment and the capability and will to take a decision
- Very strong organizational skills, hands on and solution minded approach
- Operational proximity: process orientation, willingness and capability to dive into operations in order to grasp the essence of things and as such challenge those with the expert knowledge to continuously question things and improve
- A ‘born leader’ possessing very strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Charisma, presence
- Social competences, capability to unite people locally and within the global team
- Team player
- Maturity, emotional balance
- Energetic, but at the same time possessing a cool soberness
- Creative and innovative solution orientated, entrepreneurial
- Motivator, inspiring change agent based on a positive attitude and a mindset focusing on opportunities rather than limitations
- Having an open, cosmopolitan view
- Mental and physical flexibility
- Flexibility in working time, working schedule and business trips during the week is a must
Are you ready for an interesting and challenging function in a growing international environment?
Are you ready to share your entrepreneurial ideas and bring Facil to the next level?
Then this is the perfect job for you!
An attractive remuneration package is available and we are interested in talking to ambitious and suitable candidates.
To apply, please submit and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org →