Facil FSP Operations is looking for a Material Planner to support our FSP Operations team in Twinsburg, our headquarters in NA.
You will be responsible for the logistic follow up of our automotive and industrial vehicle customers. Your main tasks are customer order data entry, MRP and follow up of suppliers.
You will carefully follow up and report on transport, inventory and packaging costs in order to achieve the targets. The logistic actions on product changes and new parts implementations are also guarded by you.
You will become part of our international team and report directly to the Manager FSP Operations NA, who is based in Twinsburg as well. Working together with your international colleagues and different customers will definitely make your job challenging and successful!
- Minimum bachelor degree or equal by experience
- 2-3 years experience in material planning is a plus
- Analytical capacity, customer focus & good communication skills
- Team player & ability to work independently
- Used to working with deadlines & flexible mind-set
- Experience with ERP package is a plus
- Good knowledge of English (written and verbal) is required
Would you like to work in an international company?
Are you ready to share your entrepreneurial ideas and grow together with us?
Then Facil is the company for you!
Besides an international atmosphere with lots of growth opportunities, Facil offers a training program based upon your individual competences. An attractive remuneration package is available.
To apply, please submit and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org