Facil Europe is looking for a Senior AR Accountant to support their headquarter team in Genk, Belgium.
We are looking for someone who can manage the O2C process: you know where to find attention points, you can manage the entire process and on top of that you can/want to be operationally involved. Within accounts receivable you are responsible for the complete and timely invoicing of delivered goods and services, daily booking of cash receipts and clearing the accounts receivable. Another important part of your job is credit management, more specifically the follow-up of debtors in close cooperation with the sales department, preparation and analysis of overdue reporting, reminders of customers and co-management of credit risk. As Key User of the credit management tool, you would be responsible for the automatization and digitization processes within the AR domain.
Other responsibilities are controlling and managing customer master data for completeness and accuracy, finding and correcting differences and inaccuracies and managing changes. Additionally, you would also give assistance with and preparation of monthly closures, with assisting external audit processes and with making adjustments in the SAP system.
You will report to the Chief Accountant Europe.
- Master or minimum bachelor degree or equal by experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting
- Strong interest in implementing process changes, experience in the operational follow-up of customer payments and credit management
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Hands-on operational attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, yet analytically strong and accurate
- End-to-end process oriented
- Pro-active thinking (to make changes where possible and/or necessary)
Does working with figures and deadlines attract you?
Does solving financial issues give you energy?
Then this is the perfect job for you!
Would you like to work in a dynamic, growing international company?
Facil is the company for you!
Besides an international atmosphere with lots of growth opportunities, Facil offers a training program based upon your individual competences and an attractive remuneration package.
To apply, please submit and send your updated English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org